Braces are simply a tool to move teeth. Exceptional results and an outstanding experience are entirely dependent on the skill level and warmth of the doctor and staff.
Exceptional Patient Care & Customer Service
- You can count on my experience. My office has been here for more than 25 years, and I have been a doctor at this office for 15 years.
- I respect your time and work hard to be sure you are seen and dismissed on time to minimize loss of school or work time.
- I am the only orthodontic office that permits parents in the treatment area.
- My complimentary appointment shuttle will pick up and drop off your child at school. It services nearly all public and private schools. If you don’t see your school or district listed, just ask us.
- It is my honor to be the orthodontic office of choice for countless dentists, physicians, their families, and their staffs. My office has also held the distinction of being named Top Orthodontist every year in NH Magazine’s Best Dentist issue.
click here to hear Testimonials from our patients.
Board-Certified Orthodontist and a Mom
- I am board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics. A board-certified orthodontist signifies the highest plateau in education, evaluation, excellence, and ethics.
- You can trust me to make treatment recommendations designed to improve long-term dental health, to strengthen the bite, and to improve self-esteem and confidence. This also means that if treatment isn’t necessary, I have the integrity to let you know. Your treatment options are devised as though you were family.
- Being a mom means that I understand kids. I love watching kids grow up and am grateful that your family allows me the privilege to be a part of their growing up! Braces are not just a rite of passage.
State-of-the-Art Advanced Care
- I am a Premier Provider for Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen®, and have been treating patients with Invisalign since 1999.
- I am a certified provider of Incognito™ Lingual Braces. This exciting technology allows qualified patients to use fully customized braces on the inside of their teeth.
- I care about your comfort. In addition to Invisalign, our small-profile steel braces minimize discomfort, and maximize your treatment efficiency. Ceramic/clear braces are also an excellent cosmetic alternative so you can feel more confident in treatment.
- I have been a leader in the dental community using digital technology since 1998. Not only is there greater accuracy in treatment planning and diagnosis, but also enhanced safety and comfort for you.
- You can access your account 24/7 by creating a secure online password through OrthoSesame.
- I offer customized appointment reminders - by phone, email, or text messaging.
- I enjoy every opportunity to say “Thanks” to my patients by sponsoring their organizations, charities, and activities. Some of my proudest affiliations are with the Souhegan Valley Boys’ and Girls’ Club, and SHARE of Milford. Click here to see the list of sponsorships; or, to submit a request for sponsorship, please contact Michelle at (603)-672-0844.
- I sponsor an annual health sciences scholarship to a graduating member of Souhegan High School, Milford High School, Hollis-Brookline High School, and Bedford High School.
Communicators & Educators
- Successful treatment depends on teamwork between my office, you, your dentist, and other dental providers who care for you. All members of this team are given letters that summarize our findings and recommendations, along with routine updates to ensure your road to great dental health is well coordinated.
- For many patients, coming to my office is their first experience in orthodontics. Your initial exam and observation visits are complimentary so you can focus on learning more about the benefits of any treatment recommendations.
- Dental health is important. I lecture routinely at local dental offices, graduating hygiene students at the NH Technical Institute, teach students at local schools proper home health care, and am proud to teach and award the Boy Scout Merit Badge in Dentistry.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Please call to schedule a complimentary consultation at our Amherst, NH orthodontic office. In addition to Amherst, my office serves the cities of Brookline Hollis, Merrimack, Milford, Nashua, Peterborough & points west, and even as far as Vermont. I look forward to welcoming you to our smile family!