We go the extra mile ... for your child’s smile! Did you know that Amherst Orthodontics has a complimentary appointment shuttle?
Being a working parent, Dr. Diane understands daily challenges: work, kids, sports, and LIFE! Our practice is dedicated to excellent customer service and launched the appointment shuttle in 2008 when gas prices were on the rise.
This is a complimentary service for anyone who wants to take advantage of it. Within a few days, you will receive a report about your child's visit. However, you can always call and request a chat with Dr. Diane if you would like more in-depth discussion.
Our appointment shuttle operates year-round from your child’s school or summer camp. We proudly serve all school districts, private and parochial schools. Our shuttle service is not only functional, but it’s fun!
To sign up, just call our office 603-672-0844 or you may download the forms online! To get started, be sure we receive the completed form “Transportation Authorization”.
- Transportation Authorization Form: Please complete and return to us before your child's first ride on the shuttle.
- School Release Form: These preprinted notes authorize the school to release your child on the day of his/her orthodontic appointment. Feel free to make additional copies as needed.
- Shuttle Guidelines: These are guidelines for parents and riders to make a safe and smooth riding experience. This form also explains program details.
- Sample Summary: a sample clinical report you will receive after each visit.
We are happy to serve more than ten school districts, and a total of more than 36 schools!
For private schools, ask the front desk!
List of available camps:
- New Ipswich
- Souhegan Valley Boys and Girls Club
- Nashua YMCA
- Merrimack YMCA
- Camp Sargent Nashua Boys and Girls Club
- Grand Avenue Clubhouse
- Club at Mastricola Upper Elementary School
- Club at Litchfield Middle School
- Club at Elm Street Middle School
- Club at Pennichuck Middle School
- Club at Fairgrounds Middle School
- Hampshire Hills